Thanks for your interest in Vic Pop…
Victus Populi = Food for the People. This site is about connecting people with the knowledge they need to be more informed food lovers. Expect a heavy focus on food-oriented happenings in and around Chapel Hill, NC, my current home.
In August 2011, I launched Dock to Door, a seafood delivery/distribution service based in Chapel Hill, NC. The business was really born out of two things: my obsession with fresh local seafood and my frustration with the lack of options for amazing local seafood at local markets here in Chapel Hill. We found an extremely high quality source in Oak Island, NC, and now we receive deliveries on Tuesdays and Fridays which we move along to customers in Cary, Chapel Hill, and Durham who have ordered online in advance. Learn more about Dock to Door by clicking here.
The majority of my energy and time gets channeled into Dock to Door activities, but I continue to work on freelance food-centered projects that include writing gigs and special event management.
Visiting the Triangle? There’s an app for that. And Vic Pop wrote it.
North Carolina Travel: Raleigh + more! – a travel app for iPhone and iPad available on iTunes through Sutro World.
Food and travel writing for jauntsetter.com
- North Carolina’s Durham/Chapel Hill: An Affordable Food Lover’s Jaunt
- The Inside Scoop: The Best Eats in Durham/Chapel Hill
- Litchfield: Far from Connecticut Lies a Southern Gem
- Where to Eat in Litchfield, SC
- Asheville, NC: The Paris of the South–with Beer
- Trip Picks: What to do in Asheville
- Porto: Food and Wine and Everything Fine for Less
- Destination Details: Porto beyond Port