About meI used to live in Brooklyn, NY. In 2008, my husband and I moved to Chapel Hill, NC. I miss NYC lots. I think about food constantly and talk about it lots. If you like any of that stuff I just mentioned you might like my site. Fingers crossed.
You liked that? Read this.
I just said…
- Take A Hike: 6 Gorgeous City Strolls logo.to/NtRmzQ via @NewNowNext 10 months ago
- RT @SlowFoodUSA: Still confused about all the #FoodAndFarmBill talk? @marionnestle breaks it down nicely here: ow.ly/bHVX3 11 months ago
- What To Do & Where To Sleep In Savannah logo.to/Lka94A via @NewNowNext 11 months ago
- Eating & Drinking In Savannah, Georgia logo.to/M8enrp via @NewNowNext 11 months ago
- 5 Stylish Father’s Day Gift Ideas incl @gardenandgun club membership! logo.to/KTy7Dv via @NewNowNext 11 months ago
Tag Archives: awesome tv/movie trivia
You may recall that Vic Pop moved to Chapel Hill, NC from Brooklyn, NY in October 2008. As a result, whenever a friend or a friend of a friend or the kid who is going with the girl who saw … Continue reading
I don’t often laugh out loud at the good efforts of other people, but I saw this nativity set today on Etsy. You know that scene in A Christmas Story where the little brother is playing with his mashed potatoes? … Continue reading
Almost every Monday night, Vic Pop can be found enjoying the Monday pint special at Brixx Pizza in Chapel Hill. Almost all of their draft beers are only $1.95 on Mondays. For serious. Last night we drank the Bell’s Christmas … Continue reading
If Vic Pop happens to come into some money in the coming days, let it be known that VP will quickly drop several grand to participate in the Belgium Private Canal Cruise Beercation. This dreamy vacay starts in Bruges and … Continue reading
DUDE! Here it is Wednesday already and you have not even asked me about how my weekend was. Says a lot about our relationship. Vic Pop giving and giving and you taking, reading, always checking back for more. All dozen … Continue reading